Subscribe RSS

This has been a busy week for me--in addition to real life intrusions, I've been working steadily on NaNo, with 22,000 words in 11 days, and I've had a blog on Savvy Authors and Lyndi's books are featured on Jerri Hine's Facebook Novel Works today!

Then I have competing blog posts today: On the irony of being a divorce lawyer writing love stories, at IcySnowBlackstone (click through to the blog page) and on how being a fantasy writer has helped me deal with our youngest, who's diagnosed with autism, sensory integration disorder and other language delays at A Splash of Scarlet. That's her proud face with her fair ribbon above!

If any or all of these interest you, I invite you to stop by!

0 comments to “Here a guest post, there a guest post...”

Welcome! I love to hear from readers, so here's your chance.